Bi-weekly Update #10
Welcome to STRIPS Biweekly update #10! Our team were together in Denver to deliver our mainnet beta launch and also meet some of our eager community members and investors! Despite the overall market bear, our team are still shipping updates and pushing new partnerships. Stay tuned.
- STRP price: $1.82 (-38.7% 📉)
- STRP circulating supply: 3,266,934
- STRP circulating market cap: $9,750,582
- Number of holders: 1,409
- Twitter followers: 22k
Mainnet Beta at a glance
On 11th of February, we launched our much anticipated mainnet beta launch on Arbitrum. The purpose of this mainnet beta is to welcome our early users to participate and earn rewards for testing out our platform. We have received a lot of constructive feedback from our community. Our product keeps improving from our community feedback.
- Total trading volume in the first week: $2.2m
- Total TVL in the first week: 6.152m, +339.485% from initial staking
LP staking is now available on STRIPS. Stake now and earn 600%+ APY.
Audit Completed with Peckshield
We have completed our second full security audit report with PeckShield. You can check the audit report below. No critical issues were found.
We have also optimized our website for mobile and how you can access app.strips.finance from the 1inch mobile app.
- We added Google analytics to our website to better track user growth
- Site is now fully responsive for desktop and mobile
- Updated data flow to guarantee consistency in the data across multiple components
- Improved logic to redirect different node endpoints for read and write actions, thereby improving the overall speed of transactions and faster user experience
- Improved wallet menu UI
- More responsive chart on trade event
- Fixed a bug where duplicate trades would appear in trade history
- Added Gitbook link to the menu
- Fixed a bug where metamask error messages were shown as “unknown”
- Added market and asset symbol logo to liquidated positions
This week, STRIPS was featured in a number of media outlets. We appeared on the cover page of Business Insider:
An ex-Goldman Sachs trader-turned crypto founder explains why he launched a decentralized…
Ming Wu is the CEO of Strips Finance, a decentralized interest rate derivatives trading platform. Wu told Insider why…
As well as Sequoia’ business visions:
A Block Step Forward
We have partnered with an ever-growing group of some of the best founders in crypto. From Sam Bankman-Fried at FTX…
We were also very delighted to hold two#redefine twitter space sessions: with ZETA and Domani regarding the future of derivatives. We will continue to host regular #redefine twitter space to share the development and roadmap of STRIPS and invite more builders in DeFi and Crypto to share their opinions.
STRIPS is currently hiring for a social media manager and customer acquisition manager. Interested applicants can email their resume and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more please visit the project’s website at https://strips.finance/ or follow the project on:
Any past performance, projection, forecast or simulation of results does not necessarily indicate any investment’s future or likely performance. The information and publications are not intended to be and do not constitute financial advice, investment advice, trading advice or any other advice or recommendation of any sort offered or endorsed by STRIPS Finance.